SEMI-AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTION (LSO)
1. LSO holds the position of faculty or academy level.
2. LSO helps coaching and developing student's ability in certain field.
3. LSO is responsible to Dean/Director
4. Proposal of establishing LSO is done at least by 20 students.
5. To be approved as LSO, it at least experiences trial period for a year and has been stated proper based on evalluation result conducted by Dean/Director.
6. The management of LSO is appointed and stopped through Dean's/Director's decicion.
7. Service period of LSO is 1 year.
8. Every LSO is not permitted to hold an activity before reporting the previous activity.
9. Every LSO which does not report its activity as it is stated in verse (1) more than three monts after the activity ended, the LSO wil be inactivated.
10. LSO which does not hold activities at least 6 months continuously for one period can be inactivated.
11. If the provision in verse (3,4) above cannot be fulfilled at the latest 2 months since it is inactivated, the LSO is dissolved by Decree of Dean/Director,
12. Service period of LSO is 1 year.
IKATAN MAHASISWA MUHAMMADIYAH (IMM)
AND TAPAK SUCI
IMM is an autonomous organization in Persyarikatan Muhammadiyah and its existance at UMM has functional aspiration relationship in term of Islamic regeneration and Muhammadiyah and responsible to the Rector .Tapak Suci is autonomous organization in Persyarikatan Muhammadiyah and its existance at UMM has functional relatonship and aspiration relationship in term of martial art sport and it is responsible to the Rector.