STUDENT SENATE FOR UNIVERSITY (SEMU)
1. SEMU is in university level.
2. SEMU represents the university students, both for internal and external.
3. SEMU has some duties :
a. Giving opinions and suggestions to the University leaders.
b. Planning and deciding the rules for BEMU Progras,
the BEMU Leader is not elected directly on an election.
c. Monitoring and evaluating the BEMU Programs.
d. Electing the BEMU Leader.
4. The SEMU committee consists of, at least :
a. SEMU Leader.
b. Secretary and treasurer.
c. Heads Section.
5. The SEMU Leader proposes its committee to the Rector, at least 7 days after the meeting.
6. The Rector inaugurates the SEMU committee through a letter.
7. SEMU has a right to have any opinions or recommendations to the UMM leaders for its development.
8. SEMU is for 1 year and cannot be re-elected for the next period.
STUDENT SENATE FOR FACULTY (SEFA)
1.SEFA is in faculty level.
2.SEFA represents the students in faculty.
3.SEFA has many duties :
a. Giving opinion, suggestions, and recommendations to the faculty leaders.
b. Planning the SEFA program.
c. Monitoring and evaluating the program.
d. Electing the BEMFA Leader.
4. SEFA has many rights :
a. Giving opinions, suggestions, and recommendation to the faculty leaders
for the faculty improvement.
b. SEFA is responsible to the Dean.
c. SEFA is responsible to the student functionnaries.
5. The SEFA Leader proposes the SEFA committee to the Dean, at least 7 days
after the meeting.
6. SEFA has committee meeting at least two times in a year.
7. SEFA committee is for 1 year, and cannot be elected
anymore for the next period.