From The Rector

 

Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
 
Welcome to the official website of Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang
 
Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang (UMM) has been serving the nation and improving the quality of education since 1964. I, UMM Rector Fauzan, commits to continue the UMM missions to improve the quality of curriculum, infrastructure, student service, relation, expansion, and international programs. I am determined to establish UMM as an IT-based campus to provide more effective and efficient academic, finance, and administration services.
 
UMM has 10 faculties, 3 Diploma-III programs, 35 undergraduate study programs, 11 graduate programs, 3 doctoral programs, and 5 profession programs. The total students are more than 30 thousands, comprising local and foreign students. UMM is supported by numerous professors, doctors, masters, and employees who are fully experienced and competent in the respective fields. All are graduated from both local and foreign universities.
 
Since UMM became the supervisor of Muhammadiyah Higher Education in eastern Indonesia, it has been accredited A (BAN-PT No.3289/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/PT/IX/2017). Most of the study programs have been accredited A and B (89 percent) and the rest are accredited C (11 percent).
 
Some prestigious awards have been achieved by the university, including Akreditasi Sangat Baik (Very Well-Accredited) for the implementation of Research and Community Service from the Department of Higher Education. Moreover, UMM has been categorized “two-star campus” based on QS-Stars version. In the beginning of 2020, UMM has become the best private university in East Java according to 4 International College and University (4ICU). In 2018, this university has also been awarded Anugerah Kampus Unggul (the Best Leading University) for the eleventh time and Anugerah Kampus Unggul Kartika (the Best Leading University Kartika) for the fourth time in 2017 from Kopertis Region VII East Java.
 
Besides facilities to support academic excellence, UMM also has numerous business units as the profit centers such as RAYZ Hotel UMM (four stars), Kapal Garden Hotel (three stars), Gas Station, Bookstore, Medical Center, UMM Hospital, Surya Medika Sumbawa Hospital, UMM Dome, Taman Sengkaling (Sengkaling Recreational Park), Yamaha Auto Service Station, Rinjani Car Auto Service Station, UMM Press, and Student Dormitory. These units become additional sources of income for the university to increase the quality of the education system.
 
Wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
Rector,

Dr. H. Fauzan, M.Pd.

Shared:
×