From The Rector

 

Welcome to the University of Muhammadiyah Malang,

University of Muhammadiyah Malang (UMM) has become learning, research and community service that consistently spreads positive energy to a broad audience. Since 1964, UMM has contributed and served the Nation. In every generation, UMM becomes a dream supporter, dream achiever,  future leaders creator.

I am Dr. H. Fauzan, M.Pd., a Rector of UMM,  will continue to stand along, bring UMM more advanced and improve quality in all fields, both in terms of education curriculum, infrastructure, student services, cooperation, expansion and international programs.

Along with the spirit of independent learning, UMM students has many opportunities to develop themselves both in the academic and non-academic. As an Independent Campus, UMM also provides provisions by combining classroom learning with real applications during the study period.

UMM achieve national and international accomplishment such as Champion in the Robot Contest, in the USA. This step also produced various masterpiece students that were beneficial to society such as Kampung Warna-Warni Jodipan and Jembatan Kaca Ngalam, to Bukit Pelangi in Ponorogo.

 

UMM prioritises the use of technology in all areas, from academic services, finance, and administration, to run more effectively and efficiently.

Currently, UMM has 10 Faculties of Undergraduate Programs with 3 Diploma III Study Programs, 36 Undergraduate Study Programs, 12 Masters Programs, 5 Doctoral Programs, and 5 Professional Programs. The total number of students reaches more than 30 thousand who come from within and outside the country. UMM is also supported by lecturers, professors, doctors and employees who are in strong synergy with the spirit of professionalism.

As a Trustee Campus for Muhammadiyah Higher Education in Eastern Indonesia, UMM has been accredited A (Accreditation from BAN-PT No. 3289 / SK / BAN-PT / Akred / PT / IX / 2017). The 86% program study in UMM are accredited A, and the remaining 14% is accredited B.

UMM won several awards in the implementation of Research and Community Service for the Higher Education. Meanwhile, UMM was ranked in the 2-Star (**) QS-Stars category. In 2020, UMM became the Best Private Higher Education in East Java, according to the 4 International College & University (4ICU) rating agency. In this year also, UMM received the 13th Anugrah Kampus Unggul (AKU) and 3 times the AKU Kartika from Kopertis Region VII East Java. Also, there are still many achievements, and awards received, including students at both the national and international levels.

Despite the best facilities in the academic field, UMM has applied laboratories in various areas, from business, health, to agriculture. Those are Kapal Garden Hotel, Rayz Hotel UMM, SPBU UMM, UMM Bookstore, UMM Hospital, Surya Medika Hospital, Sumbawa, UMM Medical Center, UMM Dome, Taman Sengkaling UMM, Yamaha and Rinjani Workshop, BPR Rinjani, UMM Press Publishing Center to UMM Farm.

This development is also an income centre to reduce tuition fees and improve the quality of education at UMM.

Let’s join and raise dreams for UMM to Indonesia.

 
Shared:
×
Muhammadiyah