- Practicum is a learning activity aimed to give students opportunity to test and apply theory or investigation and scientific authentication of course or part of certain course.
- Practicum is done at laboratory, experimental garden, cage, hospital, school, and other places.
- Practicum participant is the student who is registered in practicum course held by department or laboratory.
- Requirement and material of practicum management are decided by head of department together with head of laboratory.
- Order of practicum participant (practiced student) is applied by head of department together with head of laboratory.