1. Lectures may be followed by students who have already re-registered and listed in the student's attendance list of a subject.
2. Students should attend 5 minutes before the lecture starts.
3. Students should sign the attendance list.
4. Students should be active in class, at least for 80 percent.
5. Students should be active in practical activities, at least for 90 percent.
6. Students must complete any kinds of assignments related to the subject and based on the lesson plan.
7. Students are prohibited to:
a. bother the lecture,
b. use the comunication tools during the lecture,
c. violate the students discipline rules of UMM.
Violations of point 7 will make the students out of the class.