Laboratory of Electrical Engineering
Laboratory of Electrical Engineering functions as the center for practical and experimental learning that is used by students, and as the service center for research and consultation on engineering which covers hardware and software design in the field of electrical medic, industry, automatic control, electricity, and software of electrical and automatic control. [Contact Person ; Ir. Nurhadi, MT]
a. Laboratory of Electrical and Electric Circuits
- Practice of Electric Circuits to support the subjects of Electric Circuits I, Electric Circuits II, Electric Circuits III.
- Practice of Measurement of Electrical Quantities to support the subject of Measurement of Electrical Quantities.
- Practice of Electrical to support the subjects of Basic Electrical, Continuation Electrical, and Analog Electrical.
b. Laboratory of Logic and Microprocessor Circuits
- Practice of Logic Circuits to support the subject of Logic Circuits / Digital Electrical & Designing Digital System.
- Practice of Microprocessor to support the subject of Microprocessor System.
- Practice of VHDL to support the subject of Designing Electrical System.
c. Laboratory of SPP and Industrial Electrical
- Practice of Management and Measurement System to support the subjects of the Basic of Management & Measurement System / the Basic of Control System. Management & Measurement System.
- Practice of Electrical Industry to support the subject of Electrical in Industry & PLC.
d. Laboratory of Application Computer
- Practice of Computer Programming to support the subjects: Computer Organization & the Basic of Computer Programming with Turbo C.
- Practice of Assembler to support the subject of Assembly Language.
- Practice of Electrical Design to support the subject of Electrical Design.
e. Electrical Workshop
As a place to support extracurricular activity of students for servicing the community especially in the field of electrical equipments.