Nursing Laboratory (4)
Practicum Course of Psychiatric Nursing
- Skill of conducting therapeutic communication
- Skill in analyzing client with mental disorder
- Skill of doing group activity therapy
- Skill of giving occupation therapy
- Skill in psychiatric health counseling
- Skill of documenting implementation strategy & interaction process analysis
- Skill of medicine giving to client with mental disorder
- Restrain skill on rowdy/restless/rampage patient
- Sanity socialization skill
Community Nursing Practicum Courses
- Skill in reviewing community nursing
- Skill in community health socialization
- Skill in nursing care giving on family
- Skill in nursing care giving on elderly
- Skill in nursing care giving on special group
- Skill in community nursing care documentation
- Skill in nursing service giving in health facility (Posyandu, Puskesmas, Polindes, dll )
Emergency/Critical Nursing Practicum Courses
- Skill of reviewing emergency
- Skill in Basic Cardiac life Support
- Skill of doing Advance Threatening Life Support
- Skill of Mass Disaster handle
- Bandage & splint skill
- Skill of stopping bleeding
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Management
- Trauma Nursing Process Skill
Nursing Laboratory Tools and Facility
- Representative demonstration room, basic nursing laboratory room & surgery medical, chlidren nursing laboratory room consisted of checkup unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, child inpatient unit and playground, maternity nursing laboratory room consisted of Pre-Natal, Intra-Natal, and Post-Natal unit, and lactation room, psychiatric nursing laboratory, community nursing laboratory room, child development nursing laboratory room.
- Various practicum supporting tools which are available in every laboratory room including simulation/phantom tools that can be used for direct application as the real condition in field, such as: heart-lung checkup phantom, pregnancy and childbirth phantom, heart-lung resuscitation phantom, chateter setting up phantom, NGT, infusion, etc.
- Various physical supporting tools both manual and electrical, such as: Electrocardiography, ophtalmoscope, Otoscope, Tonometri, etc.
- Various visual supporting learning needs: various nursing skill CD, etc.