Basis and Purpose
- Generating a moslem bachelor who is noble, capable, confident, and useful for the society and country.
- Generating a moslem that can accomplish good deeds for the realization of society and the Republic of Indonesia.
Meanwhile, the specific purposes that are intended to be achieved by the Law Faculty of UMM is to prepare student to be the Law Bachelor:
- Having good morality, independence, and full of confidence which are useful for the society and religion, by having professionalism spirit in law area.
- Mastering Indonesian law of scientific foundation and basic work skill to develop law science and law itself.
- Recognizing and being sensitive to the justice and social problem and being able to analyze law problem in the society. Being able to use it as the facility to solve social problem politely based on the principle of religion, justice, and law.
To reach those purposes, the Law Faculty of UMM enganges dinamically and constructively based on the vision and mission that is crystallized in Catur Dharma of Muhammadiyah Higher Education, they are:
- The development of faith and good morality;
- The management of education and teaching development;
- The management of research in order to develop culture especially in knowledge, technology, education, and art, also increase and deepen research of Islamic knowledge as an effort to get truth to be accomplished;
- The management of community service.