The role of Bureau of Finance are as follows:
1. Translating the whole policy or the Executive Board's decision related to the University's financial outlay.
2. Forwarding and validate all payment orders of the Executive Board in relation to the activities of each unit or activity that is individual to the affairs of payments, records and archives.
3. Caring and checking check expenses from WR II based on submission
4. Supervising and inspecting all evidence of affairs expenditure payments, records and archives.
5. Developing the work plans both short term, medium and long in the field of budget
6. Approving payment dispensation of student financial