International Relations Office
The Foreign Relations Office is responsible for:
1.Taking responsibility for all businesses related to the relationship of UMM and synchronization of foreign agencies, both government and other institutions.
2. Seeking cooperation opportunities in research from other countries to be disseminated at UMM.
3. Looking for information about overseas cooperation links.
4. Finding information aboutscholarships through internet or overseas links.
5. Assisting to send lecturers who will take Master Program (S2) and Doctoral Program (S3) abroad.
6. Opening access to overseas by multiplying the corner.
7. Holding exhibitions or cultural performances.
8. Making a data of alumni who have continued their education abroad.
9. Opening opportunities for student exchange from & to UMM through international cooperation programs.
10. Sending students abroad through Erasmus Mundus program.
11. Making a coordination with related divisions and units (American Corner, Thailand Corner, China Corner, Indonesian Language for Foreigners, Foreign Language Couse, Language Center, ACICIS, Eminef Fulbright) concerning foreign students at UMM.