Internal Control Unit
As a supervisory unit, Internal Control Board is responsible for:
1. Assisting the leaders to arrange internal control policies within the university.
2. Evaluating the internal control system within the universities
3. Conducting an audit of working units and activity units which are necessary upon the approval of the University Leader
4. Redesigning internal control of working units and activity
5. Assisting the implementation of internal control system of working units and activity units trough monitoring, reporting, training, evaluating, and mentoring.