Daily Executive Board
(1) Daily Trustees Board University of Muhammadiyah Malang (BPH UMM) was formed by Central Executive of Muhammadiyah and is responsible to Central Executive of Muhammadiyah
(2) The function of Daily Trustees Board is as the representative of Central Executive of Muhammadiyah to :
a. Give advice to UMM about the management of UMM
b. Arrange Income Budget plan and Annual Budget Plan with UMM leaders
c. Arrange Master plan for Development (RIP) and the Statue with UMM leaders and UMM Senate
d. Make a report to Central Executive of Muhammadiyah
(3.) Daily Trustees Board (BPH) is authorized to:
a. appoint and dismiss lecturers and academic staffs according to the instruction of UMM leaders
b. Guide and supervise the management of UMM
c. Guide and develop Islamic and Muhammadiyah values
d. Supervise, guide, and develop businesses owned by UMM
(4). Daily Trustees Board consists of:
a. Elements of Chairman of Association as the representative of Assosiation
b. Elements of Leaders of Association who experienced about higher education
c. Elements of Leaders of societies who experienced about higher education and understand about the association.
(5) BPH consists of at least 5 (five) people and maximum 9 (nine) people which are Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, and Members
(6) The appointment, dismissal, and alteration members of BPH shall be stipulated by the Muhammadiyah Central Executive on the proposal of UMM leaders and the Regional Leadership of Muhammadiyah of East Java through the Committee of Higher Education
(7) The proposal as referred to in paragraph (6) should pay attention to the Regional Leadership of Muhammadiyah Malang, Malang Regency and Batu City.
(8) Membership of BPH shall be terminated and / or amended due to term of office termination,resignation,death,orabsence.
(9) Membership of BPH in position time of office may be changed due to resignation, death or absence.
(10) The provisions of BPH office shall be stipulated as follows:
A. BPH tenure is 4 (four) years;
B. The Chairman of BPH may not be held by the Chairman of the Muhammadiyah Central Executive and the Chairman of the Chair of the Association below;
C. The Chairman of the BPH may be held by the same person for two times of tenure
D. Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, and Members of BPH may not concurrently become a leader of Muhammadiyah University and other Muhammadiyah Business Charity leaders.
(11).Central Executive of Muhammadiyahmay take other measures if those which are stated in paragraph (6) paragraph (7), paragraph (8), paragraph (9), and paragraph (10) are not fulfilled